Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage Brut 2006 (gift box)
Initial notes of peach, mango, and banana flow into more mature aromas such as white pepper before evolving toward intriguing floral notes to create a champagne of refined complexity. Grand Vintage 2006 is the perfect embodiment of the Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage spirit, a spirit founded on three essential values:
- Freedom of interpretation
- Selection of the year’s most remarkable wines
- Respect for the individuality of each vintage for finely aged champagnes which stand out for their maturity, complexity and charisma.
- House’s iconic champagne created in 1869
- Awards: The San Francisco International Wine Competition Awarded Gold Medal & The Los Angeles Wine & Spirits Competition Awarded Gold Medal
- Parallel import from France