Calmel & Joseph Villa Blanche Syrah 2016

Calmel & Joseph Villa Blanche Syrah 2016

Free Delivery to HK Island & Kowloon for orders over $350 on order

Free Delivery to New Territories for orders over $1500 on order

{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{}} {{'' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'' | translate}}
{{ title.name_translations | translateModel }} : {{variationName[$index] | translateModel}}
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Shipping & Payment

ABV: 13.5Body: FullCountry: FranceGrape: ShirazVariety: Red WineVintage: 2016Volume: 750mlAppellation:Pays d'Oc IGPCountry of Origin:FranceGrape Variety:100% SyrahAlcohol:13.5%Terroir:Volcanic, clay and limestone. The climate is typically Mediterranean, warm and sunny with low rainfall. Winters are mild, summers are hot and usual dry conditions allow the grapes to ripen fully. Vines are ploughed. We do not use weed killer. Pruning is short to regulate the vine's growth and its yields.Vinification:Grapes are 30% crushed and fully de-stemmed. Traditional vinification at 28°C. The vatting period lasts 3 weeks. Two different Syrah profiles are blended together: one is very fresh (20%) and the other is riper (80%).Ageing:10% of the wine is aged for three months in oak barrels of 2 vintages. The remaining 90% is raised in tanks on fine lees.Tasting Notes:Deep purple red colour. This vintage is fresher than the 2013 with aromas of red fruits, blackcurrant, blackberry and spices. The mouth is well balanced, round and fruity. Notes of truffles and gunflint. Tannins are soft with a generous finish of spices. Very nice balance on this vintage clearly elegant.

Shipping & Payment

Delivery Options

  • Wineknot Delivery Service- Outlying Islands
  • Wineknot Delivery Service- New Territories
  • Wineknot Delivery Service- HK Island & Kowloon
  • In-store Pickup

Payment Options

  • Credit Card via Stripe
  • PayMe
  • Bank Transfer
  • Cash on Delivery (In-store pick up only)